Urgent Care (Super Clinic)
As of September 11th 2017 our urgent care clinic received the status if a Super clinic level 2 seeing over 30,000 patients a year. The additional services, such as imaging (x-rays, ultrasounds, mammograms), laboratory, pharmacy, consulting specialists, available at the QEHC permitted for an ideal location for extended services . We see patients 12 hours a day 365 days a year. We can do casting, IV antibiotics and inhalation therapy for asthmatics.
Sometimes demand is great so call ahead after 4pm to see if we are still taking patients.
All services are covered by Medicare for Quebec citizens, including X-Rays and Ultrasounds, with the following paperwork as exceptions.
- Sick notes
- Forms for work or school
- License forms
Online self-booking service :
- Online self-booking service (for patients registered with a family doctor) : Make appointment
2111 Avenue Northcliffe
- (514) 481-4343
- (514) 481-9673
Hours of operation :
Monday to Sunday
8:00 - 20:00
- The clinic reserves the right to no longer accept patients once the limit for the day has been reached.
Fees for medical consultation with doctor :
- Quebec residents : covered under RAMQ
RAMQ covered services - other services:
Imaging (radiology - certain ultrasounds) on site - some laboratory tests
- Consultation fees for residents from other provinces : $80 (supplemental fees for radiology - labs) Reimbursed by home province
- Consultation fees for residents from other countries : $170 (supplemental fees for radiology - labs)